Thursday, January 24, 2008

My new referral program!



I'm overwhelmed by all of my clients generous referrals, and must give you something back!!!
Specifically: When someone you referred completes their session with me, you are entitled to either a free 11x14 or a free new session! Just my way of saying thanks to all of my loyal clients.

Onto other business, I had a great session today with the "M" family! (no pictures posted at their request) Thank you guys for allowing me into your home and I feel like into your lives. I drove away feeling a little nostalgic for when my family was just starting out. I wouldn't trade where I am for anything, but those day's of 1 child under 1 are very special and go by very fast. I felt a lot of very special love within these 3 people, wish I could show you because it really shows in the photos!

Well, I can't very well post without a photo so up above is something new I'm offering. They are mini storyboards with a simple definition at the bottom that hopefully pulls at your heartstrings a little.
(The writing is showing up too small to read here so this is what it say's:)
Brother
Best friend, tough as nails, someone to share childhood memories, jump in puddles and build forts with.